Thursday, April 5, 2012

The A –Z Challenge: CONFIDENT




From Dictionary.com: Sure of oneself; having no uncertainty about one's own abilities, correctness, successfulness, etc.; self-confident;bold: a confident speaker.



I love this photo. I think it pretty much describes most cats in general. I have also seen little dogs that weighed 4 pounds and were absolutely convinced they were the equal of a great dane. On the other hand, my sister has a Labrador that weighs about 110 pounds and he is convinced he is a lap dog. He has seen the terrier and yorkie sit with her in her chair, so why can’t he?

When I look in the mirror and see myself as put together well, I feel confident. I have an awesome pair of Italian pumps that I don’t get to wear often because of the color. I found an extremely discounted pair of pants last week and I am determined to wear those pumps until the pants or the shoes wear out. Those pumps boost my confidence and make me feel like a powerful strong woman for some reason.

What helps you feel your most confident? 



This little girl exudes confidence! What a cool skating photo.

No comments:

Recent Comments

Previous Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive