Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update on ROW#80

Join me for Round of Words in 80 days!

Rounds of Words in 80 days. Blogs, Goals and Writing. What could be better?
  Click here to get the scoop on ROW80


I am finally getting around to updating my ROW blog page. I am happy to report that I am making progress with almost everything except my WIP. Roller Derby season begins next month and we are training pretty heavy for our first intra-league bout. I still have work to do to make my 25 laps in 5 minutes but I will make it before the bout in February, I  am sure.

I am taking two writing classes at the moment and participating in a WOW prompt group. I loved writing today's short piece for #WOW and you can read it here. I would love to hear feedback and appreciate any comments.  We are digging deeply into the emotions of our main characters in one of my classes. I love the workbook by Donald Maas. I also have 2 books on writing to get to this week and 2 books for the 2012 Genre Project to read sometime this weekend. They are both fairly small and I don't plan on sleeping much over the weekend!

I still have not gotten to the edits of chapter one of my WIP, but I am not letting that hold me back. The major scene prompts for Chapter 2 are written and I hope to spend a good portion of Saturday working on it.

I hope my fellow ROW80 participants are doing well. I have enjoyed dropping by some of the blogs this evening to catch up on their progress!

No comments:

Recent Comments

Previous Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...