Friday, October 28, 2016

Time to Revitalize

re·vi·tal·ize
  1. imbue (something) with new life and vitality

It is way past time to revitalize this blog.  Once upon a time, I did have ideas for an informative, fun, and interesting home for my writing endeavors. My goal for 2017 will be to revitalize my blog and my writing. 

NaNoWriMo 2016 is two days away!  I actually won in 2013 but the past two years have been tough.  I came close in 2014, but fizzled out about the second week on October last year. 

My outline is almost done for this year and I have many scene ideas bouncing around in my.  I did not have much of a plan last year and certainly not a well thought out outline. I discovered last year that working without an outline does not work at all for me.  

I would like to share some links that have helped me prepare for this year:

Shaunta Grimes at http://www.whatisaplot.com/ has a great plot board video. She also has a great tribe called Ninja Writers over on facebook and leads the Ninja Writers Academy.  She is hosting an online book club in the month of November as well.

I love this NaNoWriMo bullet journal idea and have been working away on mine for 2016.

This youtube staple from 2012 by Katytastic explains how to outline utilizing Scrivener, which is one of my favorite programs ever! 

No comments:

Recent Comments

Previous Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...