It's midweek and you know what that means? We are three days away from the weekend! I know, I can't wait too.
So, we had an amazing turn out last week! Here are the stories we received:
It's my turn this week! And it's my favorite part of the whole week because I get to choose the photo! Yay!
First a special shout to Carrie K. Sorensen and Jane Bussey for being awesome co-hosts. Also, if you enjoy the blog hop and want to help promote it, feel free to grab a button:
Click and copy this code
Two more bits of news before we get into the blog hop:
1) If you are interested in being a co-host for the blog hop, let us know in the comments! It's fairly easy, just making sure you are posting the blog hop post each week!
So, without further ado! Here is this week's writing prompt. Real quick, here are the rules:
1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
The Photo - Taken from...I have no idea to be honest...
Five Words - Generated with this Website
Alright! Once you have your story created, post it below!