Friday, May 18, 2012

Wednesday Writing and Excuses Excuses

I feel I must explain the rather sporadic nature of my posts lately. I have recently been hospitalized and they frowned on any electronics there, not to mention my lovely caffeine. I did hand write several amusing blog post on random scraps of paper and I do hope to get those posts when time allows.
I will probably be back at the hospital tomorrow so once again, I will have to surrender my precious communication equipment but I am prepared with several notebooks. My illness shows few outward signs, and most people can be completely unaware that it plaques me. I rarely talk about it, but after the treatment I have been receiving, I decided to share the good and the bad with those going through it. That blog will be A View from a Cuckoo' Nest. 

I know this is late but here is the current week's Wednesday prompt:

Wow! There was an amazing turn out last week! I am so impressed by all the creativity out there! Last week's photo really got everyone going and I am proud to present last week's amazing submissions to our weekly writing prompt:

Cow Whisperers by Randy Lindsay
A Thousands Words by Chasing Revery
Horoscope by Chessney Silth
A Day in the Park by Anne
Conversations with an Ex by Me

I am so proud of this turn out! I hope more and more people join in!

So, here's the rules as usual just as a fresh reminder:


1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventalate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.

Here is the photo (from this link)


Enchanted Staircase

And here are the five words (from this link)

Masking Tape

Chameleon

Hand

Computer

Lipstick

And when you have completed your story, post the link to it below!




Spread the word about the  hop and let us know what you come up with!



No comments:

Recent Comments

Previous Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...