This is the second best Award I have received lately and the Best Award (and first haha) I have received for my blog. The first was the “Hardest Worker” award along with a shared “Best Attendance” award from the lovely derby girls on my team!
Nicole Pyles over at The World of My Imagination presented this award to me. I promptly printed a copy onto photo paper and hung it above my desk! Thank you Nicole, I am honored.
Now, I must tell ten things about myself before I pass it along.
And then I must give the award to five other bloggers!
(By the way, at the end, if you are one of the recipients, just right click and save the image to your desktop if you want to use it on your own blog acceptance speech!)
It was so hard to chose 5 bloggers to award this to, but here they are:
Sally K. Witt , Chessny Silth, The Writing Nut, Donna Yates, My Random Mind and the bonus blog is by a friend and fellow derby girl Teralyn Pilgrim at A Writer's Journey. Teralyn's blog is amusing and insightful.
Alright, ten things...here we go:
1. I am in my late 40’s and still try to play roller derby. It has taken me a year longer than most because I could NOT skate on quad skates AT ALL.
2. I collect Houses and items from A Christmas Story movie. I actually visited the house in Cleveland and ever get there GO! My favorite Christmas Movie!
3. I loved dried beef from a jar with laughing cow cheese and can a make a meal out that.
4. I have a serious Coke Zero addiction.
5. I do not play facebook or role playing games, although the Game of Thrones intrigues me. My favorite tv show.
6. I would love to learn to play the violin. I have one now I have to find a teacher.
7. I don’t listen to the radio. I have a rhapsody subscription and listen to what the mood strikes me.
8. I have a playlist about Civil War songs I listen to when working on the Civil War book in progress.
9. I am studying the Buddhist philosophy.
10. I would love to work in a holistic environment and assist people with the issues they may have.