Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Roller Derby Blues and Writing on Wednesday

A quick update on my Roller Derby skills test: I am still 2 1/2 laps shy of my 25 laps in 5 minutes. I will admit to crying in the bathroom and almost hysterically in the parking lot.( actually quite hysterically and all the way home) Roller Derby has truly changed my life and I just cannot give up on it now. So, it is back to the gym and then to the skating rink on off days. I will either get fit and pass or die trying. SK8R for life! Now hop on over to the Blog Hop!

Welcome back to Writer Wednesday Blog Hop! If you are a returning hopper, welcome back! If you are new, welcome to the fun! As usual, we have three hosts for the blog hop, so that means more the awesome-ness for you bloggers out there.

And while you're here, make sure you grab a button

Writer Wednesday Blog Hop Button!

writing, writers, blogs




Click and copy this code 

>


Here's the rules!

1) Follow your blog hosts: World of My Imagination , A Writer Weaves a Tale..., and A Writer's Muses

2) Follow at least three other blogs (if you post your link early, make sure you come back and check out the other blogs)

3) Let the person you followed know that you are following their blog

4) (Optional...sort of): Tweet about the blog hop! (Use hashtag #WWBH and #WW when you do!) - Thank you to all of you who have featured this hop on your site!! I really appreciate it!

And all you do is link up below! You can link up your writing site, your blog, your twitter account, or your facebook page. We're flexible, and I know my other awesome hoppers are too. We're a cool bunch.

No comments:

Recent Comments

Previous Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...