Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Critique My Blog Fest

Going on today at A Writer's Journey, my friend Teralyn is sponsoring a Critique my Blog Blog Hop.  I would really like feedback on my blog so I am posting some of the rules here. To join please check out her site! 


Here's how it works:


Please comment on the following items regarding my blog: 
      You can make comments on:
a.      Appearance: Does it appeal to you? Is it too busy, or too plain?
b.      Layout: Is it difficult to navigate? Is it cluttered, or sparse?
c.      Frequency: Does the blogger post too often? Not often enough?
d.      Content: Are the posts interesting? Unique? Are they focused, or all over the place?
e.      Quality: Are the individual posts too long, too short, too sloppy, or too generic?

Watch for an  upcoming series on characterization!



No comments:

Recent Comments

Previous Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...